National Youth Festival held at Kalyan University (West Bengal) on February 05-09, 2013.
Ms. Damanjot Kaur got 3rd position in Rangoli.
(a) National : Two
(i) Taranjeet Singh got 1st position in Bhangra (as a member of Punjabi University Team) at the Inter-University (North Zone) Youth Festival held at GNDU Amritsar on Nov. 6-11, 2012.
(ii) Damanjot Kaur represented Punjabi University in Rangoli (2nd Position), Clay Modelling (3rd Position) and Installation (3rd Position) at the above mentioned Youth Festival.
(b) State Level : NIL
(c) University :
Inter Zonal Youth Festival, Punjabi University, Patiala from Oct. 30 to Nov 1, 2012.
(i) 3rd position in Giddha
(ii) 3rd Position in Skit
(iii) Sukhdeep Singh got 1st position in Photography
(iv) Damanjot Kaur got 2nd position in Poster Making and 3rd position in Clay-modelling.
(d) Inter Zonal Folk Festival, Punjabi University, Patiala (Dec, 2012):
(i) 3rd Position in Rassa Kashi.
(e) Punjabi University Zonal Youth Festival held at Jasdev Singh Sandhu College of Education, Kauli – Patiala on Oct 8-10, 2012:
- 1st position in Skit
- 1st position in Gidha
- 2nd position in Mime
- 3rd position in Folk Orchestra
- 3rd position in Western Group Song
- Ms. Damanjot Kaur, 1st in Clay Modelling
- Mr. Sukhdeep Singh – 1st in Photography
- Ms. Damanjot Kaur – 2nd in Poster Making
- Mr. Shivanshu Sharma – 2nd in Western Solo Song
- Mr. Jaswant Ram – 3rd in Poetry Recitation
- Mr. Harjit Kaur Balaggan – 3rd in Elocution
- Mr Lovedeep – 4th in Folk Song.
The College won Overall Dance Trophy (bracketed) and bagged Overall 3rd Position at the Zonal Youth Festival.
(f) Inter College:
Competition organised by the Dist. Legal Services Authority, Patiala on Nov. 3, 2012.
- Sukhdeep Singh got 2nd position in Photography
- Sailesh Sharma got 3rd position in Power Point Presentation.
(i) Talent Hunt Competition-2012: Dr. Jamsheed Ali Khan, Dean, CDC, Punjabi University, Patiala presided over the function (Sept. 14, 2012).
(ii) Annual Essay Writing Contest, as a part of Modi Jayanti Celebration Week, was organised on Oct. 20, 2012. 56 students participated.