Department of Business Management of Multani Mal Modi College, Patiala is offering three year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala. Established in 1998, Department of Business Management is pioneer in Business Management Studies at Bachelor level in the region. Since its establishment, Department has produced a number of successful Entrepreneurs and Business Managers. Going by the motto of Quality not Quantity, Department every year picks up on 50 students and polish them for the future challenges of competitive business world. In order to enhance competitive skills of students, Department is also offering Certificate Course in Soft Skills for the students.
- State of the art infrastructure and dedicated faculty.
- Excellent Placement Record of Department of Business Management.
- Use of latest pedagogies in teaching like Audio-Visual aids, PPT’s, Case Studies, Practical Assignments, Workshops, Industrial Visits etc.
- Department of Business Management has track record of meritorious positions in the University.
- Students not only participate in co-curricular activities & Business Competitions at college level, but also at inter institutional level.
- Students of Business Management go through two industrial training, one for 1.5 month and other for 4 months during the course. During training they also carry out some industrial training project.
- During the course BBA students are offered specialization in the field of Finance and Marketing.
- As part of curriculum students go through workshop at every weekend in which various skill enhancing activities like group discussion, case studies, analysis of business news, stock market analysis etc are carried out.
- During the course students present on seminar in each semester, which not only enhance their communication skills but also analytical skills.
- BBA students club ‘Management Thinkers and Analysts’ (MANTHAN) is always actively involved in various activities at social and institutional level.
|· Specialization||· Specialization|
|· Entrepreneurship||· Finance & Accounting Management|
|· HR Management||· Marketing Management|
|· Supply Chain Management||· Tourism Management|
|· Banking||· Insurance|
|· Information Technology (IT)||· Business Consultancy|
|· Export Companies||· Mutual Funds and Stock Markets|