|BSc – Fashion Technology||3 Years||10+2 or equivalent examination|
|MSc – Fashion Design and Technology||2 Years||Graduation|
The department of Fashion Technology of Multani Mal Modi College offers Masters in Fashion Design and Technology (M.Sc. Fashion Design and Technology), Bachelor of Science in Fashion Technology (B.Sc. Fashion Technology), and Post Graduate Diploma in Dress Designing and Tailoring (PGDDD&T).
The Department of Fashion Technology was established in the year 2005 with one unit of PGDDD&T and as an elective subject in Bachelor of Arts (B.A.). In the year 2008 M.Sc. Fashion Design and Technology, a two year programme was initroduced, which includes exclusive courses like computer aided designing, environmental fashion designing, equipping them with the traditional aspects of aesthetics which is in juncture with the need of the current fashion field ensuring their professional absorption in the fashion industry as well as in academic domain. In 2013 B.Sc. Fashion Technology was introduced in the department which focus on creating designers with ability to capture the spirit of the times in their creations.
- Highly Professional, Well Experienced, Dedicated Faculty members
- Fully equipped Garment Construction lab with latest industrial sewing machines
- Fashion Illustration Lab
- Pattern Making and Draping Lab
- Dying & Printing Lab
- Fashion related specialized software
- Student capacity building programme
- Workshops by eminent educationists from industries and universities.
- Visual aids / Site visits / field work / industrial training as part of curriculum
- Extra-curricular activities
- Scholarships for meritorious and needy students
- Fashion Designers
- Fashion Stylist
- Costume Designers
- Fashion Illustrators
- Textile Designers
- Quality Controllers
- Pattern Masters
- Fashion Consultants
- Fashion CAD Professionals.