Dots and lines- the society of Fashion Designing department
The society of fashion Designing department – ‘Dots and Lines’ was founded with principle to use a shared appreciation for fashion and design to allow students to develop their creativity and broaden their interests outside of their day-to-day courses.
Our aim is to expand the knowledge of fashion field, by creating platforms for the students of fashion Designing department, where they can learn and perform new skills and can built up their confidence to share their knowledge, ideas and creativity with world as the world of fashion never stops
- To organize more field relevant competitions for our students.
- To organize field relevant workshops to enhance the abilities and skills of students of department.
- To create awareness among students regarding field relevant latest technological development
- To get an exposure as well as display of the artworks of the students on local and national level.
- To facilitate meetings with fashion designers, artists and people related to Fashion field.
- To organize Industrial tours of our students to get knowledge of real work environment in industries and brands.
Society Activity Calendar:
|1.||10 days workshop on glass painting
|Students can learn the painting skills and they can show case their skills through competition.||3th October, 2015
|2.||Creations- Apparel and Life Style Exhibition||A platform for students of design department to showcase their designer collections.||24th Dec, 2017|
|3.||One Week activity on Graffity Wall painting on Santhal Paintings theme
|Its objective is to freshen up the students, and to utilize their artistic skills in enhancing the beauty of College Campus.||13th October, 2018
|4.||One day workshop on Fashion photography
|In this workshop students learnt how they can enhance the look of their garments through fashion photography. And why it’s important.||2th Feb,.2019|
|4.||Online webinar by Diwaker Sinha ( NIFT, Delhi)||Through this students learnt the art of bringing about individuality as a designer different from others in the market||27th October, 20
Our Society Office Bearers: