04 for B.Sc.
01 for M.Sc.
01- Plant Tissue culture and Instrumental Facilities
01- Food and Nutrition Lab
Botanical Garden with Green House and Poly House facilities
Two dedicated Classrooms, one with projector facility
Supported by Central Instrumental Lab with high end Instruments
Department of Botany and Zoology
|BSc – Medical||3 Years||10+2 with Medical|
- Museum and collections of Specimens (Rare as well as curriculum related )
- Stuffed rare animals of different geographical regions.
- Rare collection of fossil specimen and corals covering the marine animal ecology.
- Preserved specimen of all the major plant taxa.
- Class work material is generally collected during excursion.
- The lab is equipped with latest technology research microscopes.
- Herbarium files are also maintained by the students
- Insect collection belonging to major orders of class Insecta is maintained in the lab.
Botany Lab equipment
Zoology Lab equipment
Department of Biotechnology
|BSc (Honours) – Bio Technology||3 Years||10+2 with Science|
|MSc – Bio Technology||2 Years||Graduation in Science with at least 50% marks|
|Name of equipment/accessories||Make||Funding Agency|
|Electrochemical Work Station||Gambery||UGC|
|UV-VIS spectrophotometer||Thermo Fisher||UGC|
|BOD Incubator Shaker||Remi||UGC|
|Laminar Air Flow||Yorko||UGC|
|Plant Tissue Culture Lab||Established||Departmental|
|Atomic absorption Spectrophotometer||Agilent||UGC|
|Water Purificaton System||Milipore||UGC|
Biotechnology Lab. Equipment
Department of Food and Nutrition
|MSc – Food & Nutrition||2 Years||BSc (Home Science/Food and Nutrition/Medical/Non-Medical/Biotechology/Biochemistry/Microbiology) with at least 50% marks|
- Microwave – 1
- Oven – 1
- Cooking Range – 1
- Food Processor – 1
- Fridge – 1
- Induction – 1
- Weighing Machine – 1
- R.O. – 1